The Primozich General Merchandie store on May 16th 1922.
With his family owning a grocery store in Eveleth that remained in business for more than 100 years, providing excellent service to customers comes naturally to Pat Primozich.
As Pat sees it, there are several keys to maintaining a high level of service.
One is to develop and keep the trust of your customers by
- Carefully supervising your crews through regular visits to the worksite to make sure they take care of every area you’re responsible for cleaning.
- Doing what you say you’ll do.
- Being straightforward and honest if any issues arise.
Pat also makes a point of:
- Keeping good people on his crews year after year by treating them well, staying in regular contact with them, and recognizing their hard work.
- Going the extra mile to take care of details—without charging more—when customers need something done, like removing holiday decorations or emptying and rinsing out coffee pots.
Finally, Pat responds quickly whenever his customers have questions or concerns. If they leave a message, he gets right back to them AND takes action immediately on any issues they may have raised.